The Pulse Residences Gallery
The Pulse Residental
The heartbeat of the Residential District, The Pulse is the ideal mixed-use community for young professionals and families to live, work, and connect, and incorporates modern apartments and contemporary townhouses. Residents and homeowners will also enjoy a vast range of retail outlets, such as a supermarket, a barbershop, a ladies salon, a laundry shop, and a number of restaurants and cafes. The Pulse masterplan consists of residential buildings, townhouses, a shopping mall, hotels, a mosque, and a retail boulevard.
Key Features of the Pulse Residences
- Incredibly affordable apartments for sale in Dubai
- Offering studio, 1BR, 2BR, and 3BR units
- Located in a new and serene area in Dubai
- Located in proximity to Al Maktoum Intl Airport
- Situated adjacent to Expo 2020 site
- Lavishly designed interiors
- Boasting contemporary architecture
- Offering amenities like clubhouse and swimming pool
- Offering a 6-year payment plan
- Handed over with just 25% of the price
These apartments are located in the new area of Dubai South. As the area is located far from the crowds of the city, you can enjoy the serenity of the suburban location as a resident of Dubai South. Your new home in Dubai South is located close to Al Maktoum International Airport and Expo 2020.
This fact adds enormous value to these properties not only because you will be close to these places. Another reason is that all of Dubai’s international flights are supposed to be transferred to this airport by 2025.
This is why the location will be much more valuable by that time. So, you can consider these apartments as investment opportunities as well.
- Retail and FB
- Pool Reception/lobby seating areas
Why choose Dubai South?
- Dubai South is a 145 square kilometer city which is completely planned by world-renowned architects and engineers and host to the first world expo in the Middle East.
- Dubai South is the world’s most desirable destination for play and work.
- The design of Dubai South is done in a way that it is reforming the fundamental concept of a community and it’s a purpose.
- Dubai South is the home of the world’s largest airport Al Maktoum International. It has accommodated 26 Million passengers per year. Post expansion its capacity is going to handle 240 Million passengers, 240 million bags and 16 Million tons of cargo annually.
- Initiated by Dubai Government in 2006 Dubai South city is designed in a way to make business easier than any place in the world.
- Dubai South is a perfect blend of business, entrepreneurship, and accommodation thus resembling as an appealing place to work, live and invest.
The Pulse Residences Price Range
STUDIO Apartments for sale in The Pulse Residences at Dubai South
1BR Apartments for sale in The Pulse Residences at Dubai South
2BR Apartments for sale in The Pulse Residences at Dubai South
3BR Apartments for sale in The Pulse Residences at Dubai South