Da Vinci Tower - Marasi Drive - Dubai - UAE
Da Vinci Tower Gallery
Da Vinci Tower
Da Vinci Tower is the forthcoming of another world-class landmark in Dubai, inspired by the Emirate heritage named after the finest quality pearl from the legacy of the UAE’s diving industry. The futuristic physique of the tower characterizes the country’s rich tradition combined with highly stylized ultra-modern design.
The iconic skyscraper will feature a pair of towers which are connected through six signature townhouses with grand open plaza suitable for gatherings and events. Da Vinci Tower is the embodiment of elegance that is widely evident in its impeccable designs, stunning living spaces, and internationally styled interiors.
The iconic residential development offers a limited collection of branded 2-4 bedroom apartments and duplexes. There is also a super-luxurious penthouse available for sale as well, which is shaped as a globe. In total, the Da Vinci Tower features 80 residences, with living areas ranging from 2,100 sq. ft. -7,000 sq. ft. and each apartment will be allocated 2 parking spaces on the basement levels.
Da Vinci Tower is located in Dubai Water Canal which provides residents fast and easy access to the most popular landmarks of the city. Within a 10-minute walking distance are attractions such as The Dubai Fountain, the Burj Khalifa and the biggest retail and entertainment destination in the world – The Dubai Mall.
There are plenty of dining options in the area around Da Vinci Tower. Some of these include Bosporus Turkish Cuisine, Tulum, The Courtyard as well as many more. The nearest supermarkets include Spinneys, Choithrams, Carrefour and others, all within the area. Medical facilities in Downtown Dubai comprise Amana Healthcare hospital and Excellency Center.
Da Vinci Tower isdeveloped byDar Al Arkan.Dar Al Arkanis a Saudi property developer which was established in 1994 and is commited to ontime delivery of premier real estate projects with high-quality and contemporary lifestyle.
Dar Al Arkanhas a head office in Riyadh, and in addition to that, it has numerous branches and offices throughout Saudi Arabia, including Jeddah, Makkah and Medina. this companyhas a total of 7 branches and operates in 3 countries.
Dar Al Arkan continuously creates gold-standard principlesfor commercial, residential and mixed-use projects, construction, maintenance and on-time delivery.
- The tower was originally named J Onebut was re-branded as Da Vinci Towerin December 2021.
- The shape of the building is said to be inspired by the extraction of the most expensive pearl, spherical in shape with a bright white pinkish color.
- The development will include a waterfront walkway with a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
- The towers will contain 347 residences comprising studios and one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments. There will also be six private townhouse villas.
- Tower A will consist of 19 floors housing 257 studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Tower B has 18 floors housing 90 two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- If there was one reason to own this luxury asset, it is for the interiors. Cutting-edge interiors with aesthetics that only reflect finesse and beauty. Offering 2 – 4 bedroom apartments overlooking the Dubai Canals and the Burj Khalifa.
- Payment Plan
- Swimming Pool
- Central A/C & Heating
- Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pets Allowed
- View of Water
- Walk-in Closet
- Children's Play Area
Bedrooms (Min Price Dirham)
Da Vinci Tower Price Range
Two bedrooms apartment at Da Vinci Tower by Dar Al Arkan
Three bedrooms apartment at Da Vinci Tower by Dar Al Arkan
Four bedrooms apartment at Da Vinci Tower by Dar Al Arkan